Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is it okay to feel bad and guilty for my future sister in law?

My brother (30M) has some serious anger issues. He's always saying he's the victim. No one "listens" to him .

The "no one listens to him " thing only happens when other siblings (28M) or (25F) or I(17f) don't "listen " to his orders.

My other two siblings have moved out and our currently playing my therapist because I was severely depressed and suicidal during this lockdown . And the reason I can't go to a therapist is because this said brother will create hell. He will. He will literally uproot my life in ways I can't imagine. It's always words . Always . But I can't seem to ignore them . I've been trying my best to ignore him like the white noise but I've failed to do so. I'm just always in my room because I don't wanna see him or my parents (65M and 51F) . They're very supportive of his actions . Altho they don't go full blown supportive parents but they also don't stop him .

So this house will be a hell hole for this new fiance(23F). I'm just scared for this girl. She's so full of life and everything . And she's love. She doesn't deserve my brother. He's not a nice man .

Also this is an arranged marriage. She hasn't seen that side of him yet. No one of sane mind would stay with him if he does. He knows that. So he's putting up this act. The thing that actually led me to ask such question is because I was avoiding everyone again and hiding in my room . My mum came into my room and while she was trying to lecture me out of my depression , she said something along the lines of that "Will you be angry ? When he ( my brother ) acts such way infront of that woman( fiance)? Quit it will you! , Just do your work and step aside. Stay out of his way ."

Tdlr: abusive brother, naive fiance, sister wants to warn the fiance of his abusive ways.

Edit: if it's not this girl. They'll ( my parents ) find someone else. They will always find some other girl for him.



Submitted April 24, 2021 at 08:28AM by yourchildneedshalp https://ift.tt/32JnFeK
Is it okay to feel bad and guilty for my future sister in law? Is it okay to feel bad and guilty for my future sister in law? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 24, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.