Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How can i (20f) stop crushing on guys who are literally just showing me common human decency?

lmao this is a funny question, but like in highschool i was really invisible to guys, i didn't have a prom date and just watched all the other girls receive all these sweet promposals and stuff, which really messed with my self esteem and made me feel ugly. Almost every girl in my hs had a relationship, so it made me feel inferior in a way. Anyway, when i reached college, it sorta flipped and guys are like super nice to me now. Like lmao this one dude immediately saw me come into this study room in the library for our group project and without hesitating left the room to get me a chair lmfao. like bruh, every little act of common human decency gets me crushing on a guy it's literally so pathetic. Don't even get me started on when a guy holds the door open for me, especially when I'm like a good distance away. Like in hs, the guys were just lowkey rude and were always dismissive of me, so this drastically different behavior i'm receiving from men is so foreign to me i almost can't process it. Guys even sometimes try to initiate convos w me, it's so crazy idk, i just need to stop developing these stupid crushes.

tl;dr: i keep on developing crushes on dudes that show even the smallest act of human kindness, and it's starting to annoy me, how can i go about stopping this weird behavior?



Submitted April 22, 2021 at 10:42PM by bikinibottomfanatic https://ift.tt/3ayuzbn
How can i (20f) stop crushing on guys who are literally just showing me common human decency? How can i (20f) stop crushing on guys who are literally just showing me common human decency? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 23, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.