Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (m22) girlfriend (f19) refuses to have sex unless it’s a special occasion and it’s killing me.

So long story short she just doesn’t have a huge sex drive and so she is only down for sex if it’s a special occasion and me being a person who has a higher sex drive an left feeling.. neglected? Idk that seems like a strong word but whatever. It feels wrong to ask her to do something she’s not in the mood for and no matter how hard I try she just typically isn’t in it. I feel like it’s become such an ordeal that I spend like all my time trying to create opportunities for it since I’m constantly turned down. Our sex life otherwise Is insane and extremely enjoyable for the both of us. It’s just rare. What do I do? I’m left wanting to find other ways to feel satisfied.

TL;DR How do I respect her desires while still respecting my own?



Submitted February 13, 2021 at 05:42PM by swill2020 https://ift.tt/3ajhXoA
My (m22) girlfriend (f19) refuses to have sex unless it’s a special occasion and it’s killing me. My (m22) girlfriend (f19) refuses to have sex unless it’s a special occasion and it’s killing me. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 14, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.