Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My ex got a new girlfriend and I don’t know what to do

My ex(20M) and I(22F) dated for four months before our break up in November. When we were together, he flirted with other women(trying to get with them) and did a lot of rude, childish stuff. Maybe a week later or two he apologized and told me how bad he felt for doing me so bad. He wanted me to meet his family and stuff but I didn’t want to. I didn’t want nothing to do with him. He wanted to get back together but I couldn’t fully trust him. He still was being a little shady, hiding his phone from me a lot but he did seem really sorry. About January 24th, he tried again , was still sad about the break up but I ignored him. I gave it some thought and decided that I was going to give him a chance the next time I saw him which was this coming 13th. I learned today, he just got a new girlfriend (extremely pretty) and she’s already has pictures with his family. I feel so hurt about it and I don’t know what to do. I have to see him again soon and it’s going to be so awkward now that he has a girlfriend. Was this my fault?

TL;DR: my ex is dating a new girl. In our relationship he attempted to cheat on me many times and we broke up. He begged to get back with me but I rejected him.



Submitted February 10, 2021 at 06:49AM by throwaway6785448 https://ift.tt/3rEQQdw
My ex got a new girlfriend and I don’t know what to do My ex got a new girlfriend and I don’t know what to do Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 10, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.