Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (20M) am a very guarded person with my girlfriend (19F) and I don't know how to stop.

I've been with my girlfriend for 10 months now, and I just don't know how to fix me being guarded. Yes, people always say "just open up," or "talk to her," but HOW. Even right now I feel divided on whether I should exit from our lease when it's time to renew, or if I should stay. A part of me goes "she's a great thing for me," but a part of me also goes "you're going to end up hurting her."

I know these issues seem so typical/childish, but I've always been a VERY independent person. I've always had to rely on and trust and do everything by myself. I don't know how to put down these guards, and at this point, it just seems easier to drop the puzzle and put it back in the box. Seeing the finished picture just seems like a pipe dream that I can't even decide on if I want to see.

We don't really have any issues outside of this in our relationship, and I really feel like it would be best for her if I just left. It feels like I'm only causing her pain at this point.

Thanks for the responses, everyone.

tl;dr: I'm a very guarded person and I don't know how to fix it, but I believe it's ruining my relationship



Submitted February 10, 2021 at 08:20PM by AhsSnooze https://ift.tt/375H8sJ
I (20M) am a very guarded person with my girlfriend (19F) and I don't know how to stop. I (20M) am a very guarded person with my girlfriend (19F) and I don't know how to stop. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 11, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.