Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My brother (18M) disgusts me (17F) and I don't know what to do

As the title says, I am absolutely disgusted by my brother most of the time. He's rude, inconsiderate, gross, vulgar like a sailor, and treats me like I'm some dude bro. I swear if he puts me in a headlock while he's sweaty and gives me a noogie or spits on his hand then five stars me I'm gonna scream. Our parents work a lot and he knows to only do this when they aren't here cause they tell us to handle it ourselves when I go to them.

Recently he left toilet paper WITH ACTUAL SHIT ON IT!!!!! In my fucking room. He hasn't hit me since we were young young kids like maybe 9? was the last time. But its annoying as shit, he smells like ass most of the time, he has to be as rude as possible towards me and tries to treat me like some "bro" of his and I'm just tired of it. I guess it maybe normal, my aunt says this is how brothers show they love you, but IDK it seems like he gets a kick out of disgusting the shit out of me and I'm tired of it.

I need some advice on what to do.

TL;DR:My brother disgusts me and I don't know what to do.



Submitted April 02, 2020 at 10:33PM by Bro_undiesta https://ift.tt/2R912Lp
My brother (18M) disgusts me (17F) and I don't know what to do My brother (18M) disgusts me (17F) and I don't know what to do Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 03, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.