Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (32M) wife (29F) is using video editing software to convince people on tictok she's a teenage girl?

My wife has had her tictok account since December. I never really thought much of it. Yeah it was cringy to watch her singing random pop songs into the camera and doing random dances but she was having fun and her confidence seemed way up so I didn't pay attention to it.

Last night I saw her doing another one of those random dances and asked if I could see her channel/know the name. I wanted to check it out since she says it's gaining a pretty big following. At first she was really against it. So of course my mind went to provocative/flirty stuff. I asked her if that what it was. We went back and forth for a while before she finally agreed to show me as long as I promised "not to laugh".

When she first showed me I said "who is that?". She got kind of uncomfortable and said "it's me silly". I asked her if this was a joke she was filming and if she was going to break out the second camera sometime soon. So she closes out the app and opens another one. Don't remember what it was called but it just numbers.

When it opened up and showed her in the preview screen I felt kind of sick. I sat there for a solid minute looking between the screen and my wife as she waved at me and the practically full cgi version waved slightly out of sync. It looked... really real. Like almost uncanny valley real. She went through and showed me all the settings and I watched as she morphed herself into this tiny faced, smooth, porcelain doll in full makeup. It was still her, but it wasn't. She's never looked like that. Not even 10 years ago. I asked if people believe it and she said "of course you should see all the people asking me what I'm going to school for and inviting me to spring break" then just laughed it off like this was all a cute joke.

I told her I didn't think it was healthy and asked if her counselor knows she has this. She said "she fully supports it". I honestly don't believe a mental health professional would support someone living a fake second life online. She might have mentioned the account but I doubt she talked about the full persona she's faking. I pretty much just ended it with "well I stand by what I said and I think you should consider deleting it when you feel comfortable".

That's kind of been the end since then. I just got home from work she's in the bedroom posing to anime music in a cheap wig. What would have been a "my cute silly wife" moment now makes me really uncomfortable. I'm trying my best to block it out but I really feel deep down this isn't normal.

TL;DR My wife is using some supernatural video editing software to pose as a 19-21 girl. I don't believe this is healthy but her and apparently her counselor see no problem with this. I let it go for now but knowing what's going on is making me very uncomfortable.



Submitted April 03, 2020 at 04:10PM by NervousResort7 https://ift.tt/2UFmkSZ
My (32M) wife (29F) is using video editing software to convince people on tictok she's a teenage girl? My (32M) wife (29F) is using video editing software to convince people on tictok she's a teenage girl? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 03, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.