Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (28f) best friend (30f) is dating a married man (40m). Should I tell his wife?

Basically the title. Husband and wife married for 3 years. Best friend and the husband communicate via a secret texting app. I already told her I do not support this, its wrong, how would she feel if that was her husband, etc. I had enough hearing about it and told her I would not talk to her any longer until she stopped it, because knowing the information makes me uneasy. Would you send the wife an anonymous note? All I can think is how I would want someone to tell me.

No kids involved, she seems like a sweetheart.

TLDR: Should I tell a wife her husband is cheating with my best friend?



Submitted January 03, 2020 at 01:29PM by chromiumfox https://ift.tt/2ZNOBId
My (28f) best friend (30f) is dating a married man (40m). Should I tell his wife? My (28f) best friend (30f) is dating a married man (40m). Should I tell his wife? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 03, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.