Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How can I {m43} be less passive in my relationship with my wife {f40} and well honestly in life in general I am sick of it.

We have been together for 25 years since we were in high school. She was she was a sophomore I was a Junior. We were teen parents the end of my Senior year and most of her Jr and her Senior year, but choose to stay together, although we did have some on again off again in that time, we have been married 20 years this year. 2 kids 24 and 10 both boys.

I am a very passive person, I don't really know why I am, but I am.

I have seen many posts here lately where passive users and the fights it causes in their relationships. I am trying to avoid this, and well be a better person for my family.

I know it drives my wife bonkers when I am indecisive about things like dinner, what I should wear, that I can not commit to any position, or I belittle anything I may suggest right from the start. It has caused fights between us before, none of which are fun. I know it sounds silly but I get really anxious about making a decision so I try to avoid this at all costs.

She has told me many times that I am very passive and not to be. At one point after a particularly bad argument she even told me she was ashamed of me and unattractted to me because I am so passive and indecisive. I really don't know what to do, but I do not want a walk away wife, and want to fix this, its been long enough.

TL:DR its a new year and I want to better myself.



Submitted January 03, 2020 at 11:05AM by lemon-lavender-tea https://ift.tt/2sMiNan
How can I {m43} be less passive in my relationship with my wife {f40} and well honestly in life in general I am sick of it. How can I {m43} be less passive in my relationship with my wife {f40} and well honestly in life in general I am sick of it. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 03, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.