Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My girlfriend (23) is catfishing people from her workplace

Hello,

this may be a bit long winded but please bare with me.. long story short, my girlfriend of 4 years doesnt have any social media accounts, I have a private instagram account for friends and family but this obvious catfish account kept requesting to follow me repeatedly so in the end I blocked it.

Fast forward a few months and im on a night out with my girlfriend and some friends, she goes to the toilet and I somehow have hold of her bag and phone which she left unlocked, I seen an instagram logo in a subfolder so curiously I went in and to my surprise it was THE catfish account, the only thing I checked was the direct messages and there was back and forth conversations with male work colleagues (we work for the same company so I know them too) I didnt look into the conversations much but I didnt see anything sexual, just general chat but now im super curious and all I want to do is find out more..

Naturally this is eating away at me as she has always seemed so normal (I find catfish accounts really strange) she is also very level headed and doesnt have a bad bone in her body to be unfaithful, atleast I didnt think so..

Ive not spoke to her about it because of the obvious ‘what were you doing on my phone’ but I just want some advice on what people think her mindset would be to even make a fake account and hold conversations with people, to me this really isnt normal behaviour?

Thanks for any help given

TL,DR: my girlfriend has a fake instagram account and is messaging male colleagues, what should I do?



Submitted November 30, 2019 at 11:01AM by DrizzlyBeans https://ift.tt/2R5QFsz
My girlfriend (23) is catfishing people from her workplace My girlfriend (23) is catfishing people from her workplace Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.