Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do i ask to get paid from my friends for painting their shoes?

Am (18F) and a couple of my friends have asked me to paint their shoes for them after i painted a few of my own as well as my bestfriends shoes. I didnt mind painting my bestfriends shoes for free just because i feel like were too close to ask for money from her, money isnt much of an issue between us, i know i owe her a bit of money from before so i just felt like it was unnecessary to ask for money, it seemed like a fair trade to me.

Now a few of my other friends/acquaintances also want me to paint their shoes. Am sure most of you can imagine it takes quite a bit of time and effort (am a perfectionist), as well as supplies and a bit of brainstorming to come up with a design and paint it, and i would at some point wanna make this a side hustle for myself, but i just feel so awkward bringing up payments from distant friends/acquaintances especially when a surprising number of them just expect me to do it for free. How i bring up expecting a payment for my work from people am already not very comfortable with?

TL;DR: i feel uncomfortable bringing up getting paid for my artistic work from people am not very close with, how do i bring it up without making things awkward?



Submitted December 24, 2019 at 03:01PM by ahnboyo https://ift.tt/2SqHt2G
How do i ask to get paid from my friends for painting their shoes? How do i ask to get paid from my friends for painting their shoes? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 24, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.