Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend (34M) of 2 months who is always late for things?

I (33F) have been dating this guy (34M) two months. I usually plan things out with my friends and family weeks in advance - I’m a single mom with a full time career where I travel a lot so when I’m home...I need to spend time with my people! I have invited my boyfriend with me to a few things (total of 6 instances) we are doing with friends or family, and each time we have plans...he is late. I’ve talked to him about how important my plans are and if he’s going to be late or not show up, he needs to tell me.

Yesterday was my birthday and we had tickets for a ballet I’ve been wanting to see with my friends for a long time. He was 30 minutes late picking me up, there’s crazy holiday traffic, and when I got to my house he still had to put gas in his car. I was furious, and this morning I broke up with him letting him know that I cannot deal with his poor time management and his lack of respect for my time.

Has anyone else broken up with someone over something similar? I’m worried that maybe I’m being too harsh but it’s just something that is really important to me. Checking to see if I’m just alone on this and being crazy. Also I feel bad today is Christmas Eve but...yesterday was also my birthday so my petty side is kind of thinking I’m justified but I’m looking for advice.

TL;DR! My (33F) boyfriend (34M) who is always late to plans i have made and reminded him of details several times. Grounds for breaking up? We have been Dating for two months.



Submitted December 24, 2019 at 12:36PM by rachupacabra https://ift.tt/2QgDweh
Boyfriend (34M) of 2 months who is always late for things? Boyfriend (34M) of 2 months who is always late for things? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 24, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.