Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

BF (24M) is lying about a guys only trip. I (23F) feel crushed.

I'll cut to the chase.

I've (23F) been with my boyfriend Ryan (24M) for roughly 2 years. Recently he was invited to a 1 week camping trip but Ryan told me it was a guy's only trip so I couldn't tag along. I was cool with that because I'm always happy to let Ryan have guy time.

A few days later I get a message from our mutual friend Lucy (25F) asking me if I'm coming with Ryan on the camping trip. Apparently there are like 5 women going including Lucy, which means the camping trip is definitely not a guy's only thing at all.

Yesterday I asked Ryan if the camping trip was still a guy's only trip and he maintained it was still just for guys and he had already double checked. I feel sick that he's lying to my face but I don't have the confidence to confront him.

Please help me. What do I say? I feel so hurt and crushed. I love him so much and to know that he's lying to my face is just devastating. He's never lied like this before and in all other respects Ryan is perfect. I thought our relationship was strong but now I'm having doubts.

TLDR: Boyfriend told me he was going on a guy's only trip and I couldn't come. He lied. The trip is not exclusively a guy's trip because 5 women are going.



Submitted November 01, 2019 at 01:34AM by throwaWay529632 https://ift.tt/338v4TB
BF (24M) is lying about a guys only trip. I (23F) feel crushed. BF (24M) is lying about a guys only trip. I (23F) feel crushed. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.