Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My wife[26F] wants me [27M] back after splitting for a year, but she's seen other guys since.

My wife and I split up last year. We'd been having some continous arguments for a while since we got married, and then suddenly one day last year she left me moved in with her best friend [30F].

We were together for 5 years, married for 1. I'll admit, my insecurities got the better of me. She was going out clubbing with her friends every night, getting pally with other guys even though she used to be so shy... But i've realised that my insecurity pushed her away... I've learnt from my mistakes, i've told her i'm a better person now. I tried countless times to get her back, I've apolgised so many times... but she wasn't interested. We still spoke, but only over facebook, about money or our dog. I called her a few times in a blind attempt to convince her, but she would either ignore the calls, or she was short with me. Like she was busy or something... Despite this, she hasn't blocked me, she hasn't changed her surname on facebook, and she hasn't told any of her family. The only people who know are her closest friends and my sister. She still likes my photos, she still answers my calls... we even went on a pre-booked (before we broke up) holiday back to our familes around chistmas time for a week, we flew together, but she stayed with her family for most of the holiday, we didnt see much of eachother. She tried to get me to sign for divorce a few times, but I declined. I thought I still had a chance to get her back.

She came back from another holiday from her parents recently, and I found out that she finally told her parents that we've split up. She changed her surname back to her maiden name. I thought she had finally moved on. My heart sank.

2 months after this, she gets in touch. She said she wants to try again.Finally. I was fucking escatatic. Except... after talking for a while, she admits that's she's been with TWO fucking guys since we split up. And not just random club flings, i'm talking dating, boyfriend girlfriend shit. We've been split up for 13 months and she's been dating for 10 of them. The worst part is, she started dating the first guy literally a month after we broke up. And the second guy she was with, she was with for 10 fucking months, and she only broke up with him a month and a half ago. She hasn't had a single second alone... she hasn't suffered any of this shit at all.

She's blocked this guy and she says he isn't part of her life anymore, but what the fuck? 6 years together and she picks up a new guy just like that? And then another new guy after THAT new guy? I was still crying after the 2nd month... To think that all the nights i've spent alone, regretting what I did, she spent getting fucked by a new guy. Not even a one night stand! A fully fledged relationship. Chirstmas, her birthday... valentines.... jesus christ. All these holidays i spent alone, hating myself... she spent probably getting hammered by this other guy. Fuck, maybe she even told him she loved him. I can't get this shit out of my head. I know we were split but I still feel like she's cheated. She's almost spent more time with this guy, than we spent together married.

Am I wrong to feel like shit about this? To feel apprihensive about taking her back? It's all I ever wanted for such a long time, but now I know how fast she tried to replace me... I get rebounds, but jesus... 10 months? It just feels like she's taken a time out of our relationship to test drive someone else...

And sure, she's coming back to me now, so she must've been using him as a rebound... but what if she's not over this guy? She never mentioned why they broke up. The first guy cheated on her, she tells me, but the second guy is a mystery. I don't even know his name, though apparently we all worked together. Did she like him then? Were they seeing eachother before that? I dont even know what to feel right now.

TL;DR My gf of 6 years has dated 2 guys from the month after we broke up, until 1 month ago. We've been split for a year. She was with one of these guys for 10 months. She rejected all my attempts to reconcile during this year, until yesterday. Am i wrong to feel hesistant to take her back?



Submitted September 06, 2019 at 09:58AM by 161626w6w6w6q7w https://ift.tt/2HQy1Qf
My wife[26F] wants me [27M] back after splitting for a year, but she's seen other guys since. My wife[26F] wants me [27M] back after splitting for a year, but she's seen other guys since. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 07, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.