Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (25/f) ended up telling my friend (28/m) I liked him and it blew up in my face

We've been friends since high school, almost 10 years. We don't see each other that often since he moved about 2 hours driving distance away but still see each other a few times a year. We always had a flirtatious friendship and joked around all the time. It never seemed too serious. Last year, I started to develop feelings for him, nothing major or worth telling in my opinion. Until yesterday. We were texting about how the dating scene is for people our age, he knows I hate dating, and he's been having some rough dates. He recently got back from a bad one. I told him that those women are clearly stupid, that he would be a great guy to date. He ended up flat out asking me if I had feelings for him. I said yes, I didn't want to lie, but it was just a crush, and wouldn't affect our friendship. He asked me if I was being honest, and reiterated that he knows I don't like dating. I said yes I was being honest and I am sorry it came out like this, that he knows I don't lie.

He never responded. He's very active on social media though. I feel sick to my stomach about it. I can't sleep or eat. I want to throw my phone in a river and run away. I don't know what to do. He knows I have social anxiety and not responding is a huge slap in the face. What should I do? Did I completely mess this up?

**TL;DR** I told my friend I liked him and now it's ruined. Can anything be salvaged?



Submitted September 07, 2019 at 03:19AM by Embarrassed77 https://ift.tt/2N1WBll
I (25/f) ended up telling my friend (28/m) I liked him and it blew up in my face I (25/f) ended up telling my friend (28/m) I liked him and it blew up in my face Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 07, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.