Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (22F) very suddenly lost most of my feelings for my (24M) boyfriend I’ve been with for more than a year, what is happening?

I (22F) very suddenly lost most of my feelings for my (24M) boyfriend I’ve been with for more than a year

He had a brief emotional affair with an ex which I found out about through somebody else, I’ve been trying to work through it but I just don’t feel the same. I’m less attracted to him in every way when before I knew about the affair I was so in love with him. How the hell did this happen? Am I in some sort of shock? It’s only been a couple weeks. I just cannot tell if this lack of feeling is temporary or if I should just call the entire relationship off. What do I do? It’s so hard to pretend things are normal when I’m just moderately on edge/lacking any drive to put effort into the relationship. I trust him not to go behind my back again, so whats going on? can this be fixed?

yes he knows I know about the affair, we've talked about it a million times by now, he apologized a million times too. so thats not really the issue right now :/

TLDR: suddenly lost feelings for longterm bf due to emotional affair. do I call it quits or wait for the feelings to come back?



Submitted September 05, 2019 at 02:14PM by probablyseekinghelp https://ift.tt/2ZTqSZK
I (22F) very suddenly lost most of my feelings for my (24M) boyfriend I’ve been with for more than a year, what is happening? I (22F) very suddenly lost most of my feelings for my (24M) boyfriend I’ve been with for more than a year, what is happening? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 06, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.