Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I (25F) fart in front of my fiancé (30M)

Okay, this is a hilarious problem to have, so I hope some get a good laugh. But I promise this is a legit question.

I’ve never farted in front of my fiancé that I’ve been with for 3 1/2 years. Sure, I’ve farted in my sleep and a few silent ones have slipped out. And it’s not like I hold them in around him. It’s just that we either are away from each other in the daytime, in a different room, or I just never have to around him. I’m not a very gassy person. I’ve just never purposely ripped a loud one around him 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

This just popped in my head the other day listening to another couple talk about their farts. If I ever have to fart around him, how do I just suddenly start after 3 years?! Do I just do it? Do I tell him first? Do I just keep living life the way we are? Haha!!

TL;DR: I’ve never farted in front of my fiancé and I feel like it’s too far in to randomly start



Submitted September 02, 2019 at 06:09PM by sunshine999444 https://ift.tt/2LBk8qf
How do I (25F) fart in front of my fiancé (30M) How do I (25F) fart in front of my fiancé (30M) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 03, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.