Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Catfishing other guys while dating me. Is this considered cheating?

F-17

M-18

So I ended up getting back together with my boyfriend about a week ago, but today, he let me log in to his PS4 account because I offered to buy him a game.

I know I shouldn't snoop through his DMS but I wanted to know what he was talking about with a girl he mentioned a while back, who he only messaged on ps4. Instead, I found sexually charged messages between him and other guys. He was posing as a girl, going by my older sister's name, and calling them his "boyfriend" in the DMS.

I literally found this about 30 minutes ago and I have no idea how to process this. He acts like a girl, is sending them selfies of his ex, posing as her, and I guess there are nudes deleted.

How do I approach this topic? I don't understand why he'd do this, especially since we're dating. And we were dating the dates of these messages. I know I shouldn't have snooped, but from the way he's been acting, especially with my last post, I just wanted to know what he was doing. I don't understand.

edit: forgot to mention how long we've been dating for. Started in March 2018 but these types of messages span all the way from 2017

TL;DR My boyfriend was sending sexual messages to other men posing as a 20-year-old girl with the same name as my sister. While we're dating.



Submitted September 05, 2019 at 12:15PM by crabbyhurt https://ift.tt/2Lu3F6Z
Catfishing other guys while dating me. Is this considered cheating? Catfishing other guys while dating me. Is this considered cheating? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 05, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.