Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend is highly critical, is this normal?

(24f) here, the guy is 26,one year relationship

this is my first question in here, my boyfriend seems to rarely aprove of what i do, he thinks i should work out, my nose is too big, my breasts are too small, he doesn't like the way i walk,, myfashion sense , my movie/music taste, im not assertive enough, im not confident enough, i either talk too much or dont talk at all, he says i dont try "enough" when i do really try then..im trying too hard, im being shallow.

it's honestly really bringing me down but he works out..he takes really good care of his appearence and he is a bit vain so am i overreacting ? whenever i bring it up with him if there is anything about me he actually does like, he brushes it off witha joke or says my standards are just really high"

he never seems just happy or impressed with me, im always falling short in some way, we were friends before we dated and he said his ex is the only one who has really lived up to his standards, she is really pretty..much prettier than i will ever be...im starting to question my own achievments and self worth

TL;DR! Boyfriend is really critical of every little thing i do and im worried i will never be good enough



Submitted September 06, 2019 at 12:59PM by Miraemay https://ift.tt/31bXgnP
Boyfriend is highly critical, is this normal? Boyfriend is highly critical, is this normal? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 06, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.