Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My[f26] boyfriend[m29] has little respect when I'm sleeping. Wakes me up by shouting things at me. It's becoming a pattern.

I was deep asleep this morning when he comes in the room and shouts "[my name]!" I jolt awake and am fearing something happened and he goes "why did you throw away the cat toy" I said it had mold growing on it or something he goes "I fucking bought it two weeks ago".

I dont know why he doesn't think it was rude. I told him that was really rude and to next time tap my back to wake me up not shout my name. He responded "well you didnt take out the recycling this morning" How does that make sense? All of I ask is for him to not frighten me awake. He didnt care and this is a pattern. I'll be sleeping dead asleep and he will walk in the room and shout a question at me like it's fine. It isn't. You would think it's not a big deal but this feeling when I first jolt awake is scary, I dont want to wake up by my fight or flight response every day. I just needed someone else's view. Been together 5 years.

Also about the recycling, I did it last week and we take turns. And yeah the cat toy was licked to death by my cat and the catnip stained the toy green. I just thought it was getting moldy!

Tldr; My boyfriend shouts questions at me while I'm dead asleep. I wake up everytime pumped with adrenaline thinking something went wrong. The questions are always small and unnecessary. Pattern is being formed.



Submitted August 02, 2019 at 12:25PM by lillytiger- https://ift.tt/2M4FnU3
My[f26] boyfriend[m29] has little respect when I'm sleeping. Wakes me up by shouting things at me. It's becoming a pattern. My[f26] boyfriend[m29] has little respect when I'm sleeping. Wakes me up by shouting things at me. It's becoming a pattern. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.