Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Straight (27M) but like dressing in low-key women's clothes. What do I do?

Hey folks,

So, I've no idea what to write here really, so I apologise in advance if I offend anyone. Got a query that I feel this could be the right place to get an answer, or at least some more experienced outside input.

I'm a mid-20s straight male. I've had long-term and short-term girlfriends in the past and although I'm single currently, have been dating women consistently over the past year. I've also had a long love for what I guess you'd call (and again, sorry if this is the wrong term, I have no idea what to put) "Gay Culture". I've had a fascination with drag for some time. At first, I just thought it was fun and exciting as a concept, but I've come to realise I actually like it. Recently, I've started wearing women's clothes. I'm not talking full-on drag queen style or makeup and wigs and dresses. I just might put on a girl's cardigan or leggings - it hasn't gone further than this, though the idea of jeans interests me. I've also only done it at festivals and fancy dress events where it could be passed off as a costume. I guess you'd describe my personality as stereotypically effeminate - I'm not the "camp stereotype", but I take care of my skin, dress well etc.

Anyway, I fucking love it.

I've had a few girls I've been interested in assume I'm gay on the first meet, though they've soon realised I'm not - some remain interested, some don't. But, many of my close friends would certainly describe me as a straight male once they get to know me. I guess my flirting style can be a little, I dunno, flamboyant.

Nevertheless, I got with a dude once a few years back to see what was going on. It wasn't for me. The idea of a male relationship (sexual) doesn't interest or excite me.

I haven't told anyone. Though as I mentioned, I have worn leggings/cardigan in front of some friends. It isn't an "official" thing though, not even sure if it's a thing. I'm worried if it does become an official thing then I'll have to tell women I am interested in when they come along and it'll turn them off. Sure, you can say "well fuck them then", but I'm worried it'll turn them all off.

So, what do I do?

TL;DR - straight men that could be described as effeminate. I like dressing in women's clothes, but only leggings/cardigans/jeans. Just realised - what's next?



Submitted July 02, 2019 at 03:24PM by TheJesterMk2 https://ift.tt/2Xr7X87
Straight (27M) but like dressing in low-key women's clothes. What do I do? Straight (27M) but like dressing in low-key women's clothes. What do I do? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 03, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.