Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [24F] boyfriend [25M] hasn’t said a word to me since last week. What did I do wrong?

My boyfriend has been going through financial turmoil for the past few months. He’s been looking for a second job but it’s really not working out for him right now. I’ve been very supportive of him through these months and I plan on continuing to stick it out with him. I give him small things like soap, waving powder or I’ll just let him was over my house so he can save money

About a week ago I asked my boyfriend close female friend (Sharon) for some advice. I asked her what ways can I help my boyfriend cook more at home and motivate him to save money because he’s borrowing money from people and I don’t want him in bigger debt. I want to help me save not spend. So we discussed ways I could help and small things that would help him save money.

Last week my boyfriend called and told me Sharon told him i was talking about him behind his back. She told my boyfriend I called her and told her my boyfriend was a bum he borrows money from everyone. She told him i called him lazy and other things. She portrayed it to him like i was talking about him just to talk about him not telling him that i was seeking advice on how to help him more

And my boyfriend believes her over me because he does borrow money from people. I tried to tell him what really happened and it seemed like he believed me but i could tell he was sad.

We talked for about an hour about what happened we talked about our weekends and I asked him “when can I see you again so we can talk face to face” and he said “I have a few things to do this week but I’ll let you know when I’m free” and i said “goodnight”

I texted him the other day and called and no response or anything and I 100% believe he’s really mad at me. I really love him with all of my heart and I don’t want this to be the end and I’ll cant seem to forgive myself for discussing his financial problems with someone else

TL:DR; i confronted my boyfriends friend and her response was “why do I care if people know that my boyfriend is struggling” she really made it seem like she was obligated to tell and then she lied on top of everything



Submitted July 02, 2019 at 12:44PM by FredHead23 https://ift.tt/2Jm8Sg2
My [24F] boyfriend [25M] hasn’t said a word to me since last week. What did I do wrong? My [24F] boyfriend [25M] hasn’t said a word to me since last week. What did I do wrong? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 03, 2019 Rating: 5

1 comment:

Howard Finance said...

LOANS AVAILABLE

Do you need Personal, Business Cash Loan, Unsecured Loan, Get unsecured working capital ? We Have Loan Programs Tailored For any Profile apply a loan with us today to Satisfy your Business Needs.

Operation;

Fast and Simple Loan
Quick Application Process
Approvals within 24-72 Hours
Optional Fee Loan
Funding in less than 5 days


LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
================================
*Personal Loans.
*Business Loans.
*Investments Loans.
*Business Expansion Loans.
*Hard Money Loans
*Construction loans.
*Credit Card Clearance Loan
*Debt Consolidation Loan

We Offers Financial Consulting To Clients, Companies Seeking Debt/Loan Financing And Seeking For Working Capital To Start A New Business Or To Expand Existing Business.

Interested Parties, kindly contact us for additional information via

Mail; Howardfinancialaid@yahoo.com
Whatsapp: +1 (573) 279-4038
Company Address: West Ave, Hawthorne, CA.

Powered by Blogger.