Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I (26M) tell my friend (24F) I lost interest in her because of her gay best friend(20M)?

tldr A girl I liked had a best friend clinging to her nonstop and it killed my interest. A year later she posts saying she doesn't know why people don't give her a chance, and I don't know if I should tell her it's because of her best friend.

Two years ago I met a girl through a friend (Tyler, her best friend) and she had similar interests. Then a year ago she approached me and started talking a lot more. We got pretty close over the course of a month, lots of texts, tons and tons of texts and messages, but never ever calling or meeting.

Everything was great about her except for her best friend (who was also my friend). She will get into a phone call with him the minute she's off work, she'll stay in calls with him while texting me, he would join in for anything her and I planned to do. After a month of that I did less with her and my attraction to her died, since I liked her, not her and him.

We dropped contact and two weeks ago she started texting me again and it feels like she's pushing to be close and hinting, saying things like "you would be such a great father you're such an amazing guy", "I remember how handsome you looked wearing blah blah blah", "how are you not married already??". When she made a comment about how I'm not married, I told her I'm in a relationship and I hope it leads to marriage some day and she just responded a day later saying she "wishes me the best and I can always talk to her about anything and she thinks of me a lot."

We didn't talk for a few days and I saw she recently posted something along the lines of "why doesn't anyone give me a chance".

She doesn't seem to realize how unappealing it is to have someone else glued to the side of the girl you're interested in. I'm sure I can't be the only guy who got sick of, "okay! Me and Tyler will be there in 20 minutes!" When you ask her if she wants to hang out at the mall.

Tyler is an amazing guy, he's extremely nice and positive and is a joy to be around, but suffers from loneliness horribly so it also feels bad taking her away from him.

I feel like I should tell her that the way her best friend clings is what pushed me away, but I don't know if too much time has passed and if it'll even help, or if it's not even my business.



Submitted July 01, 2019 at 02:55AM by tempthrow112 https://ift.tt/2XhYL0K
Should I (26M) tell my friend (24F) I lost interest in her because of her gay best friend(20M)? Should I (26M) tell my friend (24F) I lost interest in her because of her gay best friend(20M)? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.