Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My[23M] Sister[28F] is going ballistic, because someone she met on tinder [mid 20s M] blocked her. She's not taking care of her daughter[7F] anymore and my mother[50sF] and I are the ones who are picking up the slack.

I'm taking online university, so I'm at home most days and don't need to travel outside to go to school.

For backstory, she is a single mother who has, up until recently, been taking good care of her daughter. She was originally going to college, then got pregnant and dropped out to become a housewife. However, approx 4 years into their marriage, we found out the husband had a secret family and they divorced.

Now to the recent day, my sister has decided to go back to college since my niece is going to grade school and she has time during the day. However, she started using tinder and matched with this mid 20s guy, about 3 months ago. She and him dated for a while but she was always... very obsessive and clingy.

To put into perspective, she got really mad at the guy for not responding to her texts one day in May, because... he was spending Mother's Day with his mother and couldn't respond.

Eventually the guy got sick of her and ghosted her, and now she keeps trying to borrow my family's phones in order to text him from a different number that isn't blocked, which then proceeds to get said number blocked. She is acting really crazy.

While all this is happening, her daughter isn't her main priority, so my mother and I are taking turns taking care of her. I take care of her during the day, when my mom is at work, then my mom takes care of her afternoons and evenings, and then we put her to bed.

I should probably also add, my sister, niece and I all live with our parents for varying reasons. My sister and niece because their husband/father left, and me because I am going to online university and have recently gotten my life together, in the past year, from an addiction to video games, where I was playing 10-14 hours a day.

My mother is (understandably) at the end of her rope with my sister, who's basically given the responsibility of parenting to my mother and I, and I don't know what to do in regards to all this.

What should my family do? What can rectify this situation? I'm completely lost and need some advice.

TL;DR sister acting crazy over ghosted tinder boyfriend. now she isn't taking care of her daughter and my mom and I are picking up the slack. What should we do?



Submitted July 01, 2019 at 03:46PM by Type-097 https://ift.tt/2ROuxBm
My[23M] Sister[28F] is going ballistic, because someone she met on tinder [mid 20s M] blocked her. She's not taking care of her daughter[7F] anymore and my mother[50sF] and I are the ones who are picking up the slack. My[23M] Sister[28F] is going ballistic, because someone she met on tinder [mid 20s M] blocked her. She's not taking care of her daughter[7F] anymore and my mother[50sF] and I are the ones who are picking up the slack. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.