Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (37 F) boyfriend (35 M) said he would leave me for his ex wife

The craziest thing happened to me. I reconnected with my first love. It's been 12 years and we have a son together. We both have been married and divorced and have decided to give it another shot between us. I thought things have been going well and I am ecstatic. Then last night we were talking about something and he told me that if his ex wife called and wanted him back he would leave me and go back to her. I can't stop thinking about this today. I mean, what are we even doing here then? I don't want to have to live every day in fear that this chick is gonna call one day and want him back. Especially when she finds out he and I are back together. We had many many issues throughout the years while they were married and she hates me. She'd take him back JUST to spite me I have no doubt. So, should I just break things off with him now before I get even more attached to him than I am now? Help!

TL;DR- got back together with my ex. Things going good and out of the blue he says he would leave me if his wife took him back.



Submitted July 03, 2019 at 07:32PM by Number175OnEarlsList https://ift.tt/2JavC3O
My (37 F) boyfriend (35 M) said he would leave me for his ex wife My (37 F) boyfriend (35 M) said he would leave me for his ex wife Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 03, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.