Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Guy I lost my virginity to won't leave me [22/F] alone

I lost my virginity last summer to a guy I didn't know or like. I was extremely drunk.. we both were and I didn't plan on having sex with him I just let it happen and regretted it like hell. I called him the next day and asked if I had said I didn't want to do it.. just for clarity, not accusing him (though I know how this sounds of course). He started asking if there were any marks or bruises on me and just being an asshole so I said have a nice life, blocked him, and moved on. I let it go and just chalked it up to a drunken mistake.

We go to the same school, so one time while walking past him he says "Hi sarah" (my name) and I ignore him. Then I see him a few more times and he tries to talk to me. He called my name and one time called me "love".

Then recently I got a text from a random number one night and it was him and he said "I think you hate me but I wanted a relationship last summer didn't you?" I told him to fuck off for good.

Now! Turns out he's in my online class and he searched up my name on Facebook and tried to add me as a friend. Then after declining his invite he messages me and says he got a new number if I want to link up and try again.

I honestly don't know if I should tell him to fuck off again or just block him. It's honestly getting scary and a bit frustrating that he won't leave me alone and kept my number and what not. What should I do?

TL;DR; guy I lost virginity to won't leave me the hell alone. Should I tell him off or just keep blocking him?



Submitted July 01, 2019 at 11:19PM by putnamic https://ift.tt/2RP81Is
Guy I lost my virginity to won't leave me [22/F] alone Guy I lost my virginity to won't leave me [22/F] alone Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.