Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My roommate (18F) found my (20F) underwear near the shower and made a huge deal by making a tweet about it. I’m not sure how to handle it

I live in a dorm but anyway last night I heard my roommate and her friend shouting about something. I didn’t question it since it was normal for her and her friend to do that so I woke up this morning. I saw she had made a tweet about “the shit” she found in the bathroom and how females have no hygiene with a throw up emoji. I was confused so I looked in the restroom and didn’t see anything and then I went to the shower. I saw my dirty underwear I must’ve accidentally dropped on the floor. I get crazy discharge and I felt embarrassed. I didn’t do that on purpose, it must’ve dropped when I had my clothes in my hand. I feel like she thinks I’m gross now but I never said anything when her tampon thing was sitting on the toilet for almost two days and her hair was in the sink or shower. I don’t think I’ll confront her about it, but i don’t know what to say. I’ve been nice to her and allowed her to use some of my items several times. I just know her and her friends are talking about me now.

TL;DR: roommate found my dirty underwear near the shower that I had accidentally dropped or something. She made a tweet about “the shit” she found in the restroom and how females don’t know hygiene. Not sure what to do.



Submitted February 28, 2019 at 08:07AM by savvysavannah22 https://ift.tt/2H91G7w
My roommate (18F) found my (20F) underwear near the shower and made a huge deal by making a tweet about it. I’m not sure how to handle it My roommate (18F) found my (20F) underwear near the shower and made a huge deal by making a tweet about it. I’m not sure how to handle it Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.