Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (39, F) stepdaughters (7,9 F) play a buttocks slapping game with stepdad (50, M). Is this normal or grooming?

My stepdaughters (7,9) told us this evening that they play a “butt slapping game” at their mom’s home. It involves all of them (stepdad, mom and two girls) hiding than finding each other and slapping each other on the buttocks, stepdad included (meaning he “playfully” slaps the girls on the rear end). They recently married (1yr ago) Once my partner, Dad heard of this he brought it to mom’s attention that this is unacceptable and mom brushed it off.

Important to note - Mom would lose it if we played this game and if I slapped girls in the rear end as I’m not even allowed to go into a restroom stall with them when they have to use the toilet in public settings.

EDIT- the restroom thing was said to me by the girls when they were much younger (I have been in their lives since they were 4 & 2). There is no reason for me to be in a stall with them now.

Dad is freaking out over this and I want to support him, but would also like a sounding board.

EDIT: Im not going to say anything to mom as it’s not my place. Rather im trying to gauge if this is really concerning bc Dad is freaking out about it.

TLDR Is it normal to play a game in which touching is involved between young girls and stepdad?



Submitted February 28, 2019 at 07:02PM by MsNG https://ift.tt/2UccPZ2
My (39, F) stepdaughters (7,9 F) play a buttocks slapping game with stepdad (50, M). Is this normal or grooming? My (39, F) stepdaughters (7,9 F) play a buttocks slapping game with stepdad (50, M). Is this normal or grooming? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.