Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [22] boyfriend's [22] sister [24] keeps spreading lies about us

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2.5 years. He keeps very limited contact with his family, as they are quite terrible people and he enjoys his life without their negative influence and criticism. However, he does talk to them occasionally since they are his family. His sister loves being the center of attention and would do anything to get the spotlight. The problem in this whole situation is that she keeps making stories up and talking s*** about people in general and in the last year or so about us.

As I mentioned before my boyfriend talks very little to them about us or our life (but at the same time listens to his sister ranting for hours at a time about her life.) So his sister has been left with little to no information about our life. I have been the one to tell my bf to start an information diet with his sister, ever since this started happening and it seemed to work for a while.

Up until she started making stories up and honestly they have been really getting on my nerves. Last Christmas my bf's father (his parents are divorced and live separately) asked me why is my bf paying all the bills and the rent. I was really confused as me and my bf split all bills and rent equally since both of us work. And he said that my bf's sister told him that my boyfriend is paying for everything and that I'm just mooching off him.

Or just a couple days ago my bf started getting congratulations messages from some of his childhood friends, saying "congrats on your gf's pregnancy". But I'm not pregnant and don't want children at all. When asked where they heard this from, you guessed it, his sister. And just little stuff like this, you get the idea. I feel really irritated that this person keeps spreading lies even after my bf has limited contact to bare minimum. How do I get this to stop?

tl;dr: My boyfriend's sister keeps spreading lies about us. People are believing them until we tell them otherwise. How do I stop this?



Submitted November 03, 2018 at 02:56PM by diamondknights https://ift.tt/2yP2vxA
My [22] boyfriend's [22] sister [24] keeps spreading lies about us My [22] boyfriend's [22] sister [24] keeps spreading lies about us Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 03, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.