Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (20 F) Roomates Boyfriend (20 M) is Annoying the Fuck out of Me

So, to keep this short and sweet my roommate (whose parents are my landlord) has this boyfriend that never ever leaves. He stays over every night and plays loud music, and basically just occupies space. At first it didn't bother me but now I feel like I'm just living with a couple and third wheeling constantly. I get why he doesn't want to stay at his house cause his roommates are dirty and my roommate has an older cat, and they want to be there with her pet. I would stay at my boyfriends more but I have a kitten and feel that it's important to stay here most nights cause she's still at that stage where she runs around and has a lot of energy. He essentially watches all his sports here, eats and showers here, spends the night here and keeps all his things and clothes in his car, which he constantly leaves the apartment multiple times in the middle of the night to get things from, always slamming the door and stomping. To my knowledge, he only leaves for work, school, and to occasionally go home. I work a full time job and go to school part time and value what little alone time I can get. My boyfriend now refuses to sleep here when roommates boyfriend is here because he's a light sleeper and always gets woken up. It's affecting my sense of privacy and freedom in my relationship! I just don't know how to go about the conversation when her parents are the owners of the apartment, I feel like she has a pass to do whatever, (within reason), especially since we have a fixed price for rent and utilities.

tl;dr My Roomates Boyfriend basically lives at my apartment, shes my landlord but he's making it terrible to live here, how do I approach this situation?



Submitted November 02, 2018 at 07:43PM by amz2520 https://ift.tt/2JB00TB
My (20 F) Roomates Boyfriend (20 M) is Annoying the Fuck out of Me My (20 F) Roomates Boyfriend (20 M) is Annoying the Fuck out of Me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 03, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.