Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Girlfriend [28f] speaks to herself in unusual situations. Is that abnormal?

Because of her work, she needs to speak publicly frequently, and she recites what she needs to say while walking around the house and doing other activities. It was kind strange at first because she would suddenly start talking out of nowhere in a soft spoken voice and I would think she was talking to me at first, etc. I got used to it and it doesn't bother me or anything anymore.

However, what I do find at least odd is that she seems to have conversations with herself and repeat conversations she had with other people. For example, she was cooking once and I was doing something else in another room. I would hear her say a few things then stay quiet, and then start talking again, and repeat the cycle several times.

I got a little close and she was saying things like "Then you said X, and I said Y, but I should have said Z...", then "[her name], you really should have said Z". It's like she was recalling a discussion she had a was saying she should have replied in a different way.

Another time I entered the room while she was changing and she was making talking to herself and moving her hands as if having a conversation with someone else. As soon as I entered she went quiet and she was visibly embarassed. There are other examples, but in general it's her saying things aloud like there was someone else there.

She also talks while asleep (actual coherent sentences about things in her life) and kind of sleep walks. Don't know if what she does is actual sleepwalking or not, but she gets up from bed and follows me to the living room or the other room and mumbles incoherently or laughs and then goes back to sleep. Don't know if that's relevant but there it is.

Is that weird, unusual, abnormal? Or is it just a little out there but harmless?

tl;dr: Girlfriend talks to herself frequently like she was having a conversation with herself or someone else. Is that abnormal, or kinda odd but harmless?



Submitted November 01, 2018 at 01:43PM by GFtalksherself https://ift.tt/2CVMOYc
Girlfriend [28f] speaks to herself in unusual situations. Is that abnormal? Girlfriend [28f] speaks to herself in unusual situations. Is that abnormal? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 02, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.