Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How can I recover after my husband (m29) had an online affair?

My husband (m29) and I (f29) have been together for 13 years and married for 2 1/2 years. Recently I found out that my husband had an affair with a woman online which has been going on for a year. This had obviously devastated me and I immediately left the house and stayed at my bestfriend's house.

Against my bestfriend's advice, I came home a week later and we decided to work on relationship. He has deleted and blocked her from everything, and he is making an effort to spend more time with me.

I have also been working on my behaviour too as some things I did/didn't do pushed him away in the first place. Our problem was that we never communicated our problems and just lived with them, we're also working on communication and are getting better at it.

My problem now is that I can't get rid of this sense of dred and paronia. He broke my heart and I'm struggling to recover. My self esteem has never been great but now it's much worse. I feel isolated. I feel like I can't talk to my friends as they all hate him now and I don't want to hear the hate.

Tldr: how do I recover after my husband (m29) cheated on me (f29)? When will I start to feel okay again?



Submitted February 04, 2023 at 05:57PM by Rainbowkimi13 https://ift.tt/2tSgynM
How can I recover after my husband (m29) had an online affair? How can I recover after my husband (m29) had an online affair? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 05, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.