Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

[23f][23m] my boyfriend is fucking delusional

My boyfriend used to be fat, but I didn't meet him at that point in his life; I met him when he was buff. I knew he was bullied in high school, but he always talked about it like it was no big deal, like it didn't matter, so I never really took it seriously. But, looking back, I guess it did have an effect on him; he'll say things like, "I feel disgusting," or he won't want to go out because of how much he looked in the mirror.I never took it that seriously because it happened like once in awhile and wasn't recurring, and I knew that sometimes I don’t feel my best.

But one of his brothers patted his stomach and said, "You need to watch yourself before you go back to Fatso, his name," (he hadn’t even lost weight he just lost is abs because i cook him proper food, before we met he was eating mediocre chipotle bowls) during Christmas dinner with our friends.Everyone laughed it off, but he changed his demeanor and stopped eating. Ever since his brother said those words, my boyfriend has been "intermittent fasting." He will starve all day, then wait for as long as possible to eat, then binge eat in the middle of the night, then feel sick and start vomiting. He wakes up with raging headaches, goes to the gym to try and lift weights after not eating anything, and then can't lift them up. He will force himself to do cardio. He looks half dead and has lost a lot of weight. He has stopped eating regular food and eats only rice and boiled chicken, but he does not season his chicken because sodium makes him bloated. I don't know whether the lack of food has made him lose brain cells, but he is convinced that the scale is broken and that he has not lost any weight even though he started this "diet" on the 26th and the last time he weighed himself was yesterday and he has lost 24 pounds. Because standing causes him headaches, he is too tired to do mundane tasks like bathing.

I tell him I am worried about you; I don't think this diet is appropriate; he says he's fine. I tell him you might have an ED; he says this is a diet that a lot of people do and I shouldn't diagnose him. Half of his front tooth fell out, so we went to the dentist. Guess what they told him? The dentist asked him if he has been vomiting a lot; he said he has been feeling sick, and the dentist said that for sensitive teeth, stomach acid can weaken your teeth. So he's been vomiting so much that his tooth has broken.We get in the car, and he checks his phone as if everything is fine. like he is genuinely convinced that everything he is doing is normal. I scolded him; I tried the nice approach, but he didn't seem to understand.Even after I screamed at him in the car, he still doesn't get it. I have mentioned all of his behaviors, but he still doesn't understand them. How can I get him to wake up and get help?

And please don’t recommend breaking up with him; he is also my best friend, and I can't leave him at such a difficult time in his life, even though he doesn't see it that way.

td;lr - my boyfriend doesn’t think he has an e.d even though he is showing all the signs of one



Submitted February 02, 2023 at 03:04PM by ThrowRa-3858 https://ift.tt/W3Eu7oV
[23f][23m] my boyfriend is fucking delusional [23f][23m] my boyfriend is fucking delusional Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 03, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.