Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My(f22) husband(m24) ghosted me after getting married last night

We've never fought or anything, and I've never seen him act like this before or anything similar. We've been dating for three years, but we've known each other much longer going back to our high school days, and I've never seen him this bothered or anything, and he hasn't been responding to any of my messages today

The wedding was smaller because of covid, and we had it in his parent's backyard and a small reception afterwards, but he was really angry and wouldn't talk to me after coming home, and he just ignored me after we came home too. He wasn't angry at me, but rather his parents and a video they arranged to be showed at the reception of some of his younger moments and stuff that they thought was funny, but he thought it was embarrassing

He didn't tell me what specifically made him really upset in the video, but the video showed old videos of him with friends he didn't talk to anymore or had some sort of falling out with (that's all that he told me) and clumsy moments of him playing sports or getting pranked by his brothers or taking a bath and other things that just made him miserable, and I think it was wrong to show anything without showing us, but the reception was at their home and they played the video during it, and in no way am I angry with him or how he feels, and I don't know if the video or past things showed in it reminded him of some trauma from the past that he didn't tell me about, but I feel like they ruined his mood for the rest of the reception and the night and even today at our home

He left in the morning and hasn't returned any of my calls, and he didn't even want to talk about it last night and just ignored me and barely even talked to me, and he just went to bed and said he was leaving in the morning, but I haven't heard from him and I don't know how to help him when he was crying and unlike himself last night

I am not in any way upset or angry at him, but rather alongside him at his family for showing a video that was never discussed beforehand as a "prank" that just ruined his mood for the rest of the night and destroyed the rest of our evening when we got home, including today as he's left without telling me where. We aren't taking a honeymoon at the moment until later in the summer, but I called my parents today because I just feel lonely and just watched TV and ordered food while waiting for him to respond, and I don't know how to help him without making him more angry. I want to help him and for him to hopefully open up to me, but if anyone knows the right way to approach it with him, I'd really appreciate any advice because I don't know what to do right now and how to help him when he doesn't want to talk about it

TL;DR: My husband's parents and brothers showed a video at our wedding reception that they didn't tell us about beforehand, and they called it a "prank", but it embarrassed my husband and ruined his mood for the rest of the night and even made him cry when we got home and he just went to bed, and when I tried to talk to him this morning, he didn't want to talk about it and just left and hasn't returned any of my calls or texts, and I just feel lonely and terrible. I want to help him and be there for him, but I'm afraid of approaching it wrongly when he doesn't want to talk to me (or maybe is too embarrassed) without further embarrassing him or hurting him further



Submitted April 20, 2021 at 04:18PM by throwraghosting22 https://ift.tt/3dCRGTU
My(f22) husband(m24) ghosted me after getting married last night My(f22) husband(m24) ghosted me after getting married last night Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 20, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.