Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (25F) classmates (25F) are reaching out to after learning about the kind of lifestyle I am leading. Should I be open for friendships?

The University I went to, was a popular destination for the elite kids. Pretty hard to get in unless your family is extremely rich. I was a scholarship student and needless to say pretty invisible to almost everyone. My four years were suffocating. I don't know how I would have survived if it was not for continuous assignments, homeworks and projects. Now after graduating from University, I landed into a very good internship position in another continent (for privacy reasons I am not disclosing it) and once I was done with the internship, I was given an offer to work for them. That's when my lifestyle changed. And I was proud of myself because I really worked awfully hard for all my achievements.

Now, I am not a person who likes showing off on social media. I barely post anything personal at all. Recently, I just posted something out of whim, and it seems like it caught a lot of attention. Since then, my LinkedIn profile is being viewed almost everyday by people from my school, and people are constantly sending me messages.

What's bothering me now is the fact that getting messages from people who barely ever cared for me in the last four years. I am a social person but how they made me feel during University still is staying with me and I am not sure if I can shake that off easily.

My question is, should I be open for friendships with my former classmates? I wonder how they would behave if I ever lose the lifestyle I am living now. I just don't want to be admired, I want to form genuine relationship with people.

TL; DR: My classmates from University are reaching out to after learning about the kind of lifestyle I am living. Should I be open for friendships?

Edit: I am getting messages on my Facebook. I guess my LinkedIn is being viewed because my Facebook is not updated.



Submitted April 24, 2021 at 04:06AM by Left_Intention_8207 https://ift.tt/2QwXIwx
My (25F) classmates (25F) are reaching out to after learning about the kind of lifestyle I am leading. Should I be open for friendships? My (25F) classmates (25F) are reaching out to after learning about the kind of lifestyle I am leading. Should I be open for friendships? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 24, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.