Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I finally asked my sister why she hated me so much when I never actually did any to her.

For context my (our/her) mom passed away not long ago. I never went to the funeral and really had no reason to. She stopped being my mom when I was 15. Both of our (her) parents stopped being my parents when I was 15. When I was told her mom died she said that I would be getting a small amount of money from the estate. I told her that I didn't want anything that all I wanted was my baby pictures. She said she wasn't sure if they were still around or not. But she didn't think her mom had them anymore.

My sister (35F) She was her normal icy mean spirited self and told me that there was no sign of any of my baby pictures and that the lawyer was waiting for my address to send the check. I (43M) told her that I would contact the lawyer and tell him to give it to her daughter. She responded with do what the fuck you want. I don't care.

Before we hung up I finally asked the question. "(Sisters name) What did I do to you to make you hate me so much. I didn't do anything to you. It was your mom and dad who kicked me out. They didn't want a gay person around you or brothers name). They didn't want you two exposed to that. I never did anything to you. So why exactly do you hate me the way you do?"

She told me that yes her mom and dad did kick me out because of the whole gay thing but they didn't want me to completely go no contact with them. She said that I never once tried to fix the problems that we had and I should have been the bigger person. That regardless of what happen I had to reason to be so hateful towards them. She also blamed me for all the fights that they were having after I was told to leave. She said few other things. But ultimately she blames me for one hundred percent of everything and her parents for none of it. I reminded her of everything and how it went down. But none of it mattered. I told her that I was sorry she felt this way and that to have a nice life. We hung up and I blocked her. I have no reason to have any contact with her at this point in my life.

Was I wrong to ask the questions even though it was almost bringing me some closure to the past?

TL;DR. My sister has hated me from the pits of her soul since I was 15. We were contact for a long time until her dads funeral. She has never even once tried to actually be nice to me and has always been pretty nasty. I finally asked her why or what it was exactly that I did that she hated me. I reminded her of everything that happen but it doesn't matter. She will hate me the rest of her life.



Submitted April 23, 2021 at 08:54PM by Right_Jack77 https://ift.tt/2QqMqda
I finally asked my sister why she hated me so much when I never actually did any to her. I finally asked my sister why she hated me so much when I never actually did any to her. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 24, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.