Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend (19M) asked if he could have sex with his best friend (17F).

My boyfriend (19M) and I (17F) have been dating for 2 years. We’re in a normal healthy relationship. Randomly, two days ago, my boyfriend asked me during our FaceTime call if he could have sex with his best friend who is the same age as I am and goes to the same school as me.

Those two have been friends since the start of my freshmen year and they knew each other first. I’m casual friends with her and we knew each other since middle school but never had the interest to get close with each other. I know those two hang out every now and they’re like siblings to each other. They’ve been through a lot before I even knew him.

Two days ago, in call, he explained how his best friend just got through her heartbreak and she just really wants to lose her virginity before we graduate, just for the sake of it. I was so weirded out and disgusted. I try to be an understanding person and girlfriend but this really triggered me to the point of where I wanted to break up with him. Usually my boyfriend is very understanding with how I feel too but I could tell he was getting a bit upset when I told him how disgusted and disturbed I was that he even asked me. I try to be so understanding but I couldn’t understand why he would ask me in the first place. That just tells me he wants to have sex with her. I understand his point of trying to help out a very close friend and I know he doesn’t have feelings for her but I can’t deal with it. This whole situation just turned into an argument and I haven’t spoken to him since but he’s been trying to contact me. On his Instagram stories, he’s been hanging out with her and their friends together during this whole thing.

I just want to tell my story out to people and I want to know people’s opinions because I feel wrong. I understand my boyfriend but I can’t let him do that with another girl. Maybe I’m wrong, I don’t know.

TL;DR: My boyfriend asked if he could have sex with his best friend.



Submitted December 31, 2019 at 01:57PM by okaylydi https://ift.tt/2tjINdd
My boyfriend (19M) asked if he could have sex with his best friend (17F). My boyfriend (19M) asked if he could have sex with his best friend (17F). Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.