Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My BF (23) kicked me(24) out his car because I wouldn't give him head

We've been on and off for 4 years.

Well that night I was in a party in Manhattan and he asked me to come see him in Brooklyn. I was hanging out with my sister and cousin. I left the party early and took the train all the way to see him. When I got to him everything was good he had gotten me me earrings for christmas that he didn't have a chance to give me. I told him thank you and stuff.Everything was going well until he parked his car and asked me to give him head. I was like not now go do what you have to do. He was like no it's fine I want head now. The thing is I've always done what he wants me to do for 4 years. whenever he wanted sex or head I've barely denied him for 4 YEARS. I thought he was joking he grabbed me by my neck which he does when we have sex so I didn't think nothing of it til I seen that he was so upset. I told him to let go of me and he started yelling "get out, get out my car". I looked at him because I was confused.I told him let me get my bag in the back seat and I'll leave. He grabbed my bag and held it and I said give me my bag he said no get out first and I will give it to you. I got out and he drove off with my bag. I started walking didn't know where I was. I started crying thats when he kept calling me. I didn't pick up. I waited til I could stop crying before I called him back. I told him I want my bag because I'm going home. He came back I went in the car to get my bag from the back seat I took the earrings he got me and threw it on the passanger seat. He told me to get in so he could drive me to the train station I said no and walked off he followed me there with his car. I then traveled all the way back home to Staten Island alone.

Not that I would forgive him I'm still hurt and upset. He didn't even call me to apologize he hasn't attempted to say anything it's been 2 days. I think that hurts the most. What do you guys feel about the what happened? I'm opened to MALE AND FEMALE ADVICE OPENED.

TL/DR:My BF (23) kicked me(24) out his car because I wouldn't give him head. I need advice and tell me what you guys think about it



Submitted January 01, 2020 at 09:49AM by bluewata177 https://ift.tt/2Fd7w5K
My BF (23) kicked me(24) out his car because I wouldn't give him head My BF (23) kicked me(24) out his car because I wouldn't give him head Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.