Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (23 F) boyfriend (25 M) doesn’t “get it” when I’m nice to him....what do I do?

I use roast humor a lot. Admittedly, I probably used it too quickly when I met my new boyfriend. But whenever I was “mean” to him, it was very clearly a joke and he took it as such.

We’d go back and forth being fake-rude to each other just as a sort of teasing, flirting thing. We’d both laugh so I never thought it actually hurt his feelings. He never ever seemed genuinely hurt by anything I said.

I think I may have taken it too far because now whenever I compliment him, the walls go up. It’s like he genuinely thinks everything I say is a setup for a roast.

I feel really bad, and I don’t know how to show him that sometimes I genuinely can be nice without it being the start of some kind of prank.

Does anybody have any advice?

TLDR: my boyfriend is so used to me joking that he doesn’t believe me when I’m trying to be genuinely sweet. How do I show him a kinder version of me?



Submitted January 01, 2020 at 08:17PM by softblushh https://ift.tt/36hHJ8v
My (23 F) boyfriend (25 M) doesn’t “get it” when I’m nice to him....what do I do? My (23 F) boyfriend (25 M) doesn’t “get it” when I’m nice to him....what do I do? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 02, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.