Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I(24f) move to another country knowing that my mother(48f) will be too stressed?

I'm a working women living in India. I live in another city to my parents. My upbringing involved too many clashes and fights between my parents that shaped me bad. When I moved out to study in a college I realised that I am too shallow. My friends told me that I lack empathy and when I realised the same I tried to make myself a better person. 6 years after that I won't say that I'm perfect but I have improved myself in these years.

I have worked for 2 years as a Software Developer. And now I'm thinking of moving to another country as I don't find it suitable in my current country to raise a family and have future. Also, It will be wonderful for me if I can do this part all by myself.

My parents might not support this decision as they want me to get married. My brother(29m), who lives with my parents, recently got married and after 10 days of marriage my sister in law is sent to her home because my brother didn't like her, now my family is talking about divorce. All this mess is because of kind of interdependent relation between my brother and mother. I haven't seen any good relationship in my family. In all these things, I'm worried about my mother. She was married when she was very small and moved to another city with my father. She loves me a lot, more than my brothers (2 brothers, one of then lives in US). Although I know I can never make her happy because nothing is enough for her but I also accept that her nature is because of her life. She wants to see my child, me getting married. I love her too. I'm afraid that if I'll move to another country she'll be alone, she will be worried and more stressed than now. She already have too many problems because of her stress. But also, if I'll stay in India that's still me going to visit her 1 week every 2 or 3 months so it won't make much difference if I moved. She cared for us since she was of my age.

So whenever I think of moving I get haunted by that thought that me moving out might stress her or worse might kill her.

Please help me figure out or please share your experiences.

tl;dr I want to move to another country but I'm too worried for my mother as she might get too stressed.



Submitted December 22, 2019 at 11:24AM by rneha725 https://ift.tt/2rlmX8F
Should I(24f) move to another country knowing that my mother(48f) will be too stressed? Should I(24f) move to another country knowing that my mother(48f) will be too stressed? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 23, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.