Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My little brother (18m) will not stop stealing from me (22f) and it’s ruining my homelife

I posted this about a month and a half ago, deleted out of nervousness. Reposting because it unfortunately comes with an update. ‘Not sure who to talk to about this or where to get a solid second opinion on the matter. My parents caught my little brother (18m) smoking weed in the house today. So they went through his room, and found several pairs of my panties, pairs of my shorts, one of my bras etc. (i’m 22f). I was there when they found it and my first reaction was to retreat to my room. I was really upset and grossed out. My mom came into my room and explained to me that it’s probably not a ‘me’ thing and that teenage boys like to look at female stuff for pleasure and that he’s just young and etc. I told her to tell him, above all things, that it’s disgusting and weird because I’m his sister. I don’t really know if they’re taking it seriously. They’ve called me a drama queen, saying “it’s not about me”. Should it be taken seriously? Is this normal for teenage boys to do? ‘

Update to OP— He’s done it AGAIN. I found my lingerie hidden under the sink, along with a pair of his boxers (ew). It wasn’t here a couple weeks ago so I know he did it again consciously. My family is still insistent that it’s “not about me”. I haven’t told anyone. I don’t know what to do.

TLDR; My younger brother keeps stealing my intimate clothing and lingerie. My family insists it’s “not about me.” I need some sort of help dealing with this.



Submitted December 07, 2019 at 02:23PM by throwaway88188188188 https://ift.tt/3665FuW
My little brother (18m) will not stop stealing from me (22f) and it’s ruining my homelife My little brother (18m) will not stop stealing from me (22f) and it’s ruining my homelife Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 07, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.