Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My girlfriend (20F) wants to come over to my apartment (18F) but it is old, cramped, and messy

I (18F) live in a small apartment with my brother and my father. I will not be moving until August and I am currently dating a girl (20F) that I really like. She has mentioned coming over before, but I’m really scared for her to do so. My family is not well off and we live in a small, old 2 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment (we made a makeshift room for my brother in the living room because we were not expecting him to move back in). My brother and my dad are also slobs, so the apartment honestly doesn’t look great. I keep my room tidy and clean and I also wipe down the shower every few days, but their rooms/living room and the kitchen are very messy and they just put their clothes and boxes and trash literally anywhere. I could deep clean and let her come over, but I’m still scared to just because it is really small and a lot of my furniture is old and raggedy as well. I’m so scared for her to judge me because I know my last girlfriend (who was much more well off than me) judged me for it. What should I do?

TLDR: My new girlfriend wants to come over but my apartment is old, messy, and cramped. This is mostly out of my control as well.



Submitted December 23, 2019 at 01:35PM by sunlightbeams https://ift.tt/39bUqmO
My girlfriend (20F) wants to come over to my apartment (18F) but it is old, cramped, and messy My girlfriend (20F) wants to come over to my apartment (18F) but it is old, cramped, and messy Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 24, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.