Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

[18F] My mother moved out because I didn’t want to after I came home at midnight on a Friday. I’m a university senior studying abroad. What do I do?

I had an event with one of my clubs at university and came home at midnight. I kept my parents updated as to where I was and what I was doing and replied to their texts which were getting increasingly insulting.

As I came home, my mother told me to quietly leave the house, or she would. I didn’t as I assumed she was bluffing and, a few minutes later, she left the house and drove away. At this point, I started packing my luggage and by 1 am, I had a carry-on suitcase and 2 bags packed. I texted her to tell her I was leaving to get her back home but she didn’t open the text.

I’m worried because I don’t think she’s been in a sound state of mind (arguably for a while), I would say that she exhibits paranoid traits and maybe narcissistic behaviour. It’s now 8 am the next day and no one has heard from her or knows where she went.

What can I do about this situation immediately? How can I find her and convince her to see a psychiatrist or a psychologist? Can my family still be fixed? I don’t want my brothers to pay for my “behaviour” because they like living here and she would drag them back to our country of origin (it’s not a bad thing at all, just the fact that it’s so sudden when they’ve adapted to here).

They said that I was a big factor causing them to move here, and in the past, my mother told me that she’d never imagined I’d turn out like this or she wouldn’t have brought me here. I’ve been called a whre, a slt, etc. in the past for coming home for 10 pm which didn’t help with my mental health, so I’ll try to go see a counsellor or something about that.

How can I protect myself? Is she allowed to evict me without a notice if I’m not paying rent (I’m in Canada)? How do I deal with my last tuition payment before graduation, and potentially medical school payments since I’m not Canadian, I’m French? I feel horrible about myself as everyone seems to hold me responsible for ruining my family.

TL;DR! My mother left the house because I came home at midnight (after curfew). I don’t know what to do to fix the situation and how to deal with my last semester of tuition and medical school applications and tuition.



Submitted November 09, 2019 at 05:29AM by twizzlerfizzler https://ift.tt/2K5JqwC
[18F] My mother moved out because I didn’t want to after I came home at midnight on a Friday. I’m a university senior studying abroad. What do I do? [18F] My mother moved out because I didn’t want to after I came home at midnight on a Friday. I’m a university senior studying abroad. What do I do? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 09, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.