Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend (30M) wouldn’t get off of me (23F) in bed despite me telling him to multiple times. Feeling violated.

Sorry if this is all over the place I’m on mobile. I was with my boyfriend “Tim” of 2 years today and at one point we were in his bed messing around. I didn’t want to have sex because I just started my period and didn’t have an extra sanitary product on me.

So we’re in missionary half clothed just kissing messing around. My boyfriend says he’s gonna put it in my butt and I laugh and say no you’re not. It goes back and forth like this for a little and he’s like what if I just flip you around. He flips me around and I’m like Tim you’re being annoying.

The mood was relatively light hearted till he ripped my underwear off and started putting his penis on my butt. When he flipped me around he hurt my arm and after he took off my underwear I kind of froze up. I kept telling him stop while also trying to remain cool. I think i probably came off as more annoyed than scared but I was actually scared. At one point I just stared at the wall waiting for him to get off of me. This went on for what felt like forever but was probably like 5 minutes.

When he finally got off me (no penetration occurred) I bolted out of the bed, put my clothes on and left. He kept apologizing saying he thought we were messing around and begging to talk but I couldn’t even look at him.

I feel like I probably could’ve articulated I was serious about wanting him to get off of me- it may not have come off as serious as I wanted it to but I kind of shut down and didn’t wanna freak out. I feel really violated and don’t know what to do/if this is a forgivable offense.

TLDR; boyfriend wouldn’t get off me in bed when I told him to multiple times



Submitted September 04, 2019 at 06:56PM by jubileetechs https://ift.tt/2MXMKwO
My boyfriend (30M) wouldn’t get off of me (23F) in bed despite me telling him to multiple times. Feeling violated. My boyfriend (30M) wouldn’t get off of me (23F) in bed despite me telling him to multiple times. Feeling violated. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 05, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.