Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend (22 M) basically kicked me 21F) out because 2k20 was dropping tonight.

My boyfriend and I have been together almost three years and of course I am aware that he likes video games but not to this extent.

Two days ago he told me I had to leave on Friday because the video game was coming out (I spend the night a lot 3-4 days at a time). I was fine with that because I go to my hometown Friday-Sunday once a month and leave Friday morning or afternoon if I’m at his place.

Wednesday I hung out with my bff and Thursday afternoon I took a test and texted my boyfriend asking if he wanted to hang and he says “sure.” I get to his place and he’s watching espn AND then he turns on his PS4 and begins to play battlefield with his friend. I’m tired so I go to his bedroom and fall asleep.

I wake up and he comes in his room around 8 p.m. and says “you need to leave at 12 a.m and I’m going to the dollar store.” I’m like okay I’ll just leave now and I can drive to my hometown and it’ll be a 1 hr 40 minute drive. He told me i was being extra and could stay until 12. He goes to the store but I leave and go down to my car to put my bags away.

He texted me “wow” “smh” when he realized I’d left. After a few minutes of wow smhs i realized i left my Apple Watch on his counter and asked if he could bring it down, his response was “Nah dude that’s a whole trip” “I love you but imma pass.” So i told him I’d get it myself. Of course I’m lured back to his place where I tell him how I felt and he says that he likes me being in his presence but I’m not entitled to his time.......

I let it go and spend about another 2hrs on his couch doing nothing while he watches football and sits on his phone. Finally after literally 15 yawns later (i counted) i get up and leave. He didn’t kiss me goodbye, didn’t tell me to dry home safe, didn’t say i love you, and just sent me on my way. I’m now typing this about 30 mins later and he hasn’t even checked to see if I’ve made it home safely.

Now I’m not sure if I have the right to be upset but I’m upset...... and im not sure how to express that because he did tell me he wanted me to leave 2 days ago after all. Opinions & advice greatly appreciated!

TL;DR all over 2k



Submitted September 05, 2019 at 09:09PM by brayk47 https://ift.tt/31bFOPW
My boyfriend (22 M) basically kicked me 21F) out because 2k20 was dropping tonight. My boyfriend (22 M) basically kicked me 21F) out because 2k20 was dropping tonight. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 06, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.