Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (22f) best friend (22f)’s boyfriend (24m) said an inappropriate comment towards me

Thanks in advance, everybody! Throwaway for reasons.

My (22f) best friend (22F) and I have known each other for years but only became very close the past two or three. She is incredible, talented, compassionate, and I’m so lucky to call her a friend. However, she struggles with anxiety and insecurity.

Her boyfriend (23M) is her weak spot. He has ruined past friendships before (he called her former best friend a c**t twice straight to her face) and she always falls for his stupid lies and terrible excuses.

They came over for Labor Day and hung out with me and my boyfriend (23M). When we entering my apartment, her boyfriend asked, “Has anybody ever told you that you have a nice butt?” Everybody faced him, shocked. My best friend asked if he was referring to MY boyfriend and he laughed and said yes. We all chuckled awkwardly.

Then, after changing into bathing suits, he and I were ready before everybody else. I was fiddling on my phone and making small talk. Then he asked me if anybody has ever asked me to have phone sex with them. I said, “Not that I can recall, and I wouldn’t be interested in doing so.” My friend walked out next, and I told her what he had said, in front of him. She looked at him with disappointment and hurt but didn’t say anything. My boyfriend walked out shortly after.

When I mentioned it to my boyfriend later, I was crying because it made me uncomfortable and I have dealt with some trauma with men in the (VERY recent) past. My boyfriend was very upset and said he will never leave me alone with my friend’s boyfriend again.

This has been bothering me for days. I really don’t know if I should bring it up again to my friend or let it go. Am I overreacting? How should I handle this?

TL;DR: my (22F) best friend (22F)’s boyfriend (24M) said an inappropriate comment towards me



Submitted September 05, 2019 at 02:57PM by soupofthespoon https://ift.tt/2NYS3fj
My (22f) best friend (22f)’s boyfriend (24m) said an inappropriate comment towards me My (22f) best friend (22f)’s boyfriend (24m) said an inappropriate comment towards me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 05, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.