Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

He forgot to wipe her lipstick off his chest

I want to try and make this as short as possible..We're both 23 and have been married for almost 4 years. My trust in him has always been maxed out. He's never given me any reason to believe he would cheat. In fact, he always told me that it was something he could never do to me. Until now I guess. I found out last night as he was getting into the shower by noticing a large dark red spot on his chest. At first I thought it was a bruise from working out but his reaction (immediate panic and leaving the room without letting me fully see it) raised a red flag. I followed him out of the room to find him wiping it off.. Now, I'm just a beginning nursing student but I know that you can't just wipe a bruise off with water...He tried to play it off but I noticed he was shaking as he hugged me. Eventually he came clean. He had been sleeping with a woman from work for about 3 months...maybe more maybe less who knows. He said that it just happened and he didn't know how to stop after the first time. He didn't want to hurt her feelings(which made me gag)...mind you this is a 30 year old woman who more than likely would not care if he said "no I'm married". She also knew about me. He said this is the only time he's been attracted to anyone else since we've been married but he loves me and has never had any intention of leaving me for her. He told me he would break it off with her tomorrow at work...Since this is very fresh I have no idea how to describe in a few sentences how I feel. Pain is probably a good enough summation. If I hadn't seen that kiss mark he probably would have kept on. I believe that he feels guilty and that he wants to work this out but my trust is completely shattered. I have no intention of leaving him but I also have no idea how to go forward from this emotionally..

TLDR: I found out my husband of 4 years has been cheating on me for about 3 months with a coworker. I don't want to leave him. How do I move past this?



Submitted September 06, 2019 at 12:11AM by avocadont-talktome https://ift.tt/2Uz98xr
He forgot to wipe her lipstick off his chest He forgot to wipe her lipstick off his chest Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 06, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.