Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (30F) have never had a boyfriend until now. Now I'm unsure what to do?

I realize this may be a silly question.

I never had a bf before because I always found it hard to fall for someone. I've had flings, but usually my interests never last. And a year ago I was already happy to live the rest of my life alone, when I suddenly fall for someone (29M) from the internet. Somehow.

We "met" online via a mutual friend November last year, he asked me out in February this year. We only met a few times after that, since we're both living in different states. But we've always found ways to drop by at each other's towns to meet up at least once a month. And we talk and (mostly) text on the phone almost everyday. And a month ago he asked me to be his girlfriend.

I've always been a private person, and I've never had to share my life with a partner. Turns out, it's also his first relationship. I've been following his lead before this. If he takes a step forward, I take a step forward. But I really wanna let go but I'm afraid if I might come off as clingy, or sharing too much too soon since he's already said we'd take it slow.. I know this sounds silly. But how do I know how much to give?

tl;dr : How do I figure out what's okay and what's not in a new relationship?



Submitted July 31, 2019 at 07:31AM by bluepill89 https://ift.tt/2YxITrF
I (30F) have never had a boyfriend until now. Now I'm unsure what to do? I (30F) have never had a boyfriend until now. Now I'm unsure what to do? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.