Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My(f20) best friend(m21) asked me to pay him 100$ to spend an evening at his apartment with my date this week... Am I right to be upset??

The context is: I have a date this Wednesday and it will kind of be a « long one ». My best friend lives in the city while I live 45 minutes away in a smaller town. He offered to lend me his apartment for Wednesday evening because my date also lives a little too far.

Anyway that was great and all until he asked me that he needed me to pay 100$ to stay. he said « I’ll have to go sleep at my boyfriends house, we’re leaving our place for you guys.. »

I think it’s extremely unfair. He crashed at my house the whole summer last year because his father kicked him out of the house, and I never asked him to spend a dime on anything. He ate for free and slept for free. I kindly offered him my place for 3 months until he got back on his feet and he can’t lend me his apartment for only an evening till the next morning.

It may seem like I’m dramatic but my feelings are very hurt, because we’ve known each other 8 years but all he thinks about is how he needs to be « paid » to offer me that. I’d rather pay for an airbnb that is much more expensive than paying to stay in an apartment that we both visited and chose together for him.

Am I right to be upset and hurt by this?? If so what can I do to reason with him....

TLDR: best friend of 8 years asks me 100$ to spend the night in his apartment with my date considering I let him crash at my place for free during 3 months last summer......



Submitted July 01, 2019 at 08:50PM by braaindamaage https://ift.tt/2xrRgKm
My(f20) best friend(m21) asked me to pay him 100$ to spend an evening at his apartment with my date this week... Am I right to be upset?? My(f20) best friend(m21) asked me to pay him 100$ to spend an evening at his apartment with my date this week... Am I right to be upset?? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.