Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I (27f) tell my bf (30m) that I don't want to hear about his fun trip?

My boyfriend of 7 years went to a 2 day camping/party trip a few days ago with some of his friends. The party was for his friend's girlfriend, and with about 40 people being invited, my bf's friend decided to invite his friends (including my bf). I was originally invited to this by my bf - although I never received a direct invite from the friend or his gf I know they had asked if I was coming along as these are people I've met numerous times before and really get along with.

A few days before the event, my bf changed his mind about bringing me because the only other friend in his friend group that has an SO, wasn't bringing their SO along. I'm also fairly new to the country and have expressed to my bf when I first moved, how I'm struggling to meet new people and make friends here as an expat. I don't get to do a ton of stuff like this anymore as I don't know a ton of people, and the event would have been a great opportunity to meet new people. We, as a couple do a lot of things together so I can understand if he wanted a few days with just his friends but I felt like this particular event wasn't the right one to do so. So I was obviously hurt that he no longer felt like he could bring me along despite 40 people being at this event.

He apologized for doing this but the 2 days he was gone sucked especially when he kept sending me photos and whatnot of the party. I know he's doing this because he just genuinely wants to tell me about his trip. I'm doing my best to be interested in hearing about it, and move on from the fact that I was uninvited. But if I'm honest, I don't really want to keep hearing about how much fun he had at a party while I was trying to distract myself from the fact that I was uninvited to something fun I could have gone to.

Would it be immature of me to tell him I don't really want to hear about the event?

TL;DR - boyfriend invited me and then uninvited me to a 2 day party. I don't want to keep listening to him talk about how much fun he had. Would it be immature if I told him this?



Submitted July 05, 2019 at 02:00PM by b880132 https://ift.tt/2L5uDEj
How do I (27f) tell my bf (30m) that I don't want to hear about his fun trip? How do I (27f) tell my bf (30m) that I don't want to hear about his fun trip? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 05, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.